Ping service My Zimbio Chronicles of a Stripper: Fickle Cattle, you are so RIGHT!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Fickle Cattle, you are so RIGHT!

The comment left by Fickle Cattle is so dead on.. whoever makes a reality show series about a strip club is bound to cash in. Sexy girls, alcohol, cat fights, money..

The ratings would be crazy!

Anywho, so I actually did go into the office last night and did quite well. None of my regulars showed up (I have 5), but I got lucky with a really nice customer! Yaaay me! I was in the Champagne room for 2 hours with this fella. He claimed that he was from out of town. Here on a "business trip". His name was Frank.. I forgot his last name.. but he was just an average white male.

I thought he was going to waste my time but after sharing a few drinks with him and whispering into his ear, he was aaallllll mine!!

The cherry on top was the fact that Paradise did not rear her ugly head all night!

Bless my lucky stars!

I even made enough to buy some pretty high priced xmas gifts for my loved ones. =)

Till next time!

CandyJane

No comments:

Post a Comment