Ping service My Zimbio Chronicles of a Stripper: Thanksgiving and the Average Stripper

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving and the Average Stripper

I worked on Thanksgiving!

So.. what is a stripper thankful for?

CandyJane is thankful for: (not in any order whatsoever)

1. The club being HEATED!! San Francisco is FUH REEZING during the holidays and it does not help that our outfits are a bit scarce.

2. Alcohol! It makes talking to "clients" easier. Especially when they have a BAAD case of the uglies!

3. My girls! No, not the ones on my chest, but the ones that I work with. These girls are the absolute best and they are gorgeous. ;) They always know how to put a smile on my face.

4. God... yes there is one. He made me as lovely as I am and I thank him each and every day

5. Family! Mine has my back and love me no matter what!

So there you have it..

what are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment